KPO Creative LLC is a creative children’s publishing company based out of Traverse City, Michigan. Our primary objective is producing creative content for children featuring four board books in our Creative Kids Series by award-winning author, Kristy Kurjan. The Creative Kids Board Book Series includes: I Spy… A Pig In A Plane, Nap-a-Roo, Dream Sweet Dreams & The Many Ways To Say I Love You. These books represent sweet and simple poetry for early readers. Kristy Kurjan’s first book, Nap-A-Roo, has won numerous awards in the children’s book industry. Kurjan’s most recent board books, I Spy… A Pig In A Plane, Dream Sweet Dreams, and The Many Ways To Say I Love You, were all printed in the USA (Nap-a-Roo, was printed in Malaysia.) All of the writing, illustrations, editing, and graphic design that went into the production of the collection are from small owned businesses located in the USA. As a woman-owned small press, we love supporting local!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Today I’d like to slip into Mommy-Mode a bit, and tell you about an absolutely darling board book that I recently received for review. The book was created by the very talented (and award winning) children’s author Kristy Kurjan and illustrator Tyler Parker. It is sweet, charming, and delightfully colorful. Through easy-to-follow rhymes, the book offers parents lovely ways to connect with their little one and talk about the expression of love. So grab a tiny wee person in your life, snuggle them in tight, and prepare to giggle and smile right along with them!
I really enjoyed reading this book to my kids and niece. I really liked the Illustrations full of color and cute animals. Its a book to catch your little ones attention from the start. I liked that this book can also be used to learn how to read as it has easy vocabulary for your child. Loved the title and the ways the Author shows the reader The Many Ways To Say I Love You
Awww. This book is the sweetest. My little one started cooing. I think he loved the rhymes and rhythm of the The Many Ways to Say I Love You. Even my five year old loved the way the different animals say "I love you." This colorful book will be a cute Valentine's Day Gift.
Love this sweet book! The illustrations are fun and modern. It was the perfect gift to give for a baby shower. I grouped it together with her other 2 books, Nap-A-Roo and Dream Sweet Dreams. I love supporting local Michigan authors -- especially when the books are so perfect for little ones! Highly recommend!!
Sweet and touching board book. Love the "squeeze of the hand" part!
This book is fantastic! It's a perfect book to help my son Trey not only feel love from others (including us his parents) but also show love to others too. It's also a great book to help children learn to read. I highly recommend this book for all your kids and the other books Kristy has written as well. They're all wonderful...:)
What a cute book! A great short read! Have not seen this book around. The author is a great small writer from Michigan. I met her at a book signing and bought the book. It has become out go to book before naps. Very colorful and grabs my kids attention. Absolutely love it!
I love all of Ms. Kurjans books. They're short and memorable! The illustrations are so sweet!
My family loves this book! Quick and easy and love the illustrations!